There are several business tasks that you can automate. Examples are
- Campaigns and content output
- Blogging content
- Social media post
- Entire lead generation process
- Note taking, quick memos and funny quotes
- Invoice creation
- Data sharing
- Receipts and reimbursement
- File storage
- File sharing
- File Backup
- Access management
- Visitor management
- Contact forms
- Issue tracking
- Customer support and help desk needs
- Customer Resource Management (CRM)
- Project Management
- Sales, inventory and accounts
- Shopping carts/online ordering
- Hiring and HR systems
- Planning, employee communication, time clocks and payrolls
- Onboarding and training
- Office environment
- Lighting HVAC
Automated workflow enhances better communication among members of a team and this results in effective collaboration on various tasks and brainstorm ideas.
Automated software features a personalized dashboard where workers can communicate with one another and share documents. A manager can delegate jobs to different teams under him and keep track of who is working on each task.
Almost every work can be automated. For instance, designers and bloggers can automate their content creation and save time and resources using software that allows them to create, edit and distribute their blog posts and graphics online.
Software engineers on the other hand can automate numerous little tasks associated with programming such as coding for applications, writing, email, form filling, to mention a few.